Bellsouth is a renowned American telecommunication company known to provide excellent long-distance communication services, internet, and wireless services to millions of users. It is also known for its mailing services that allow the user to create an email account and send quality emails absolutely free of cost. Once the user creates a legitimate account, the Bellsouth email login process is quite simple and can be followed in simple steps.
Find out all about how you can create a Bellsouth account, access your Bellsouth email account, details related to Bellsouth login, what to do next once you enter the Bellsouth Email login page, and much more.
Want to create a Bellsouth email account? Here’s how you can do so –
If you wish to use the Bellsouth email services, you shall begin by signing up for an account. Here’s a guide for Bellsouth Email Sign In that can help you create your account –
- Open any web browser of your preference (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.) and access the Bellsouth Email login page.
- You will see an option that says ‘Setup an email account’ on the page. Click on it.
- Next, you will have to enter your name. Choose the name you prefer your contacts to see when you send an email to them.
- Click on ‘Next’ and enter your valid email address.
- Click on ‘Next’ once again. A page will appear where you will have to select your incoming email server. From the list of options, you can either select ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’.
- Create a password for your account which you will be asked to enter whenever you log in to your Bellsouth account.
- Finally, click on ‘Next’ and finish the Bellsouth Email Sign-in process.
How Do I Login To My Bellsouth Net Email?
Once you have successfully created your Bellsouth email account, you can easily access it via www.Bellsouth.Net Email Login. However, since Bellsouth merged into AT&T in 2017, to access their email accounts, users have to go to the AT&T login page that allows ATT Bellsouth login. You shall follow these steps for your Bellsouth email login –
- Open your preferred web browser and access the following link – http://www.att.net
- On the top right corner of the screen, you will see an option that says ‘Mail’. Click on it.
- The AT&T sign in form will appear that allows the ATT Bellsouth Login.
- Once you open the form, enter your Bellsouth email login details in the ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ fields.
- In case you are using a personal laptop/ computer, you shall click on the ‘Keep me signed in’ option to avoid logging out.
- Once done, click on the ‘Sign in’ option. This finishes your Bellsouth login process.
After the merging of Bellsouth and AT&T, many users still stumble upon the old website link (www.Bellsouth.Net Email Login) which is no longer in use, as of 2017. Instead of using the Bellsouth.net Email Login, the users are advised to directly visit http://www.att.net for their ATT Bellsouth login. You can access all the necessary information related to migration, recovery, account settings, and other Bellsouth Email Login associated details from the AT&T website.
Another way you can easily access your Bellsouth email login account is via http://www.att.net link to access your Bellsouth Email Login Yahoo account. Since Yahoo and AT&T have merged, you can enjoy their mailing services with this easy Bellsouth Email Login Yahoo link.
Access Bellsouth Email Login With These domains (Available).
You can also access your Bellsouth login account in an email client
If you wish to access your Bellsouth.net Email Login account on an email client you can do so very easily. There are a couple of additional steps you will need to follow for this, as it requires specific server settings that allow Bellsouth.net login to run easily on an email client. You can choose POP or IMAP server settings as follows –
POP Server Settings for Bellsouth.net login –
You have to make several changes to the incoming and outgoing mail settings for the POP server –
- Set the Incoming server name as – pop.mail.att.net
- Enter the incoming mail server port as – 995
- Set use SSL to ‘Yes’.
- Provide your Bellsouth Email login Username and Password under the ‘username’ and ‘password’ fields.
- For outgoing mail (SMTP) server, change the outgoing mail server name to – smtp.mail.att.net.
- Enter the outgoing mail server port as – 465
- Use ‘SSL’ as the encryption security.
IMAP Server Settings for Bellsouth.Net Login –
Similar to the settings of the POP server, the IMAP server requires the same details with different entries –
- For the incoming mail server (IMAP), set the incoming server name as – imap.mail.att.net.
- Set the incoming mail server port as – 993.
- Change SSL settings as ‘Yes’.
- Enter your Bellsouth.net Email Login account ID and password in the ‘username’ and ‘password’ fields.
- For the outgoing mail (SMTP) server, change the outgoing mail server name to – smtp.mail.att.net.
- The outgoing mail server port will be 587.
- Set up the encryption security as SSL.
Once you have made the necessary changes to your Bellsouth.net email login account using the incoming and outgoing server details for POP or IMAP, you can easily access your Bellsouth account on an email client. Since www.Bellsouth.Net Email Login is the old website, make sure to access the valid http://www.att.net link for your Bellsouth login.
Having issues related to your Bellsouth account Login password?
It is common for users to forget their passwords. We encourage you to save your passwords once you create them. Although, there are ways in which you can recover or even reset your Bellsouth net mail login password.
How to reset your Bellsouth password –
This option is for when you remember your password, but wish to change it. Here’s how you can do so –
- Begin with your Bellsouth Mail Login by entering your Username/ ID and password on the login page.
- Once you have logged into your account, move to the ‘My Profile’ option and select ‘set personal password’.
- You will be asked to re-enter your existing password first, after which you can enter your new password. You will have to enter the new password once again for confirmation.
- Once done, click on ‘save changes’ to save your new Bellsouth account password.
- Your password has been reset and you shall enter it the next time you log in to your Bellsouth account.
How to recover your Bellsouth password –
Password recovery is needed if the user is unable to remember the account password. To recover your Bellsouth account password, follow these steps –
- Open the AT&T login page on your preferred web browser and click on the ‘Forgot password’ option.
- You will be asked to enter the valid email ID for your Bellsouth account.
- For security purposes, you shall enter your last name and click on ‘continue’.
- Next, you are given various options to recover your account password, which are – entering the alternative email address or answering questions you were asked at the time of your Bellsouth account sign in.
- Select the option you prefer and follow the on-screen instructions after that to successfully recover your account password.
Some common Bellsouth Net Email Login Problems and how to resolve them –
At times you might face trouble logging into your Bellsouth account due to various reasons. Here are some of the most commonly faced issues by Bellsouth email users along with the solutions –
Unable to log in to your account?
This might be due to authentication errors as you might not be able to authenticate your ID to the email program. You might receive an error message that reads ‘Invalid ID’. You can try the following to resolve your problem –
- Make sure that your Username/ ID and password are correct.
- Ensure that the Caps Lock key is off.
- Check if there are any spelling errors in your ID or password.
- Lastly, you might want to consider deleting all the browsing data from the webs server you are using.
The log-in page is not loading?
This usually happens when your internet connectivity is weak. The Bellsouth login page might not load or load very slowly. Consider changing your internet server and ensure that you have a suitable connection for the login page to load properly. You may also try switching to a new browser.
Difficulty accessing the Bellsouth email account?
Sometimes the user might face trouble accessing their Bellsouth email account. Here are a few tips to help you with this –
- It is important that you delete your browsing data, history, cache, and cookies that might be causing this issue.
- Ensure that your web browser is updated and you have a smooth internet connection.
- Consider disabling your firewall.
Most of your issues might get resolved if you follow the above-mentioned guidelines properly. However, if not, you can always take the help of Bellsouth’s troubleshooting page – https://www.att.com/support/topic/email-support/topic_troubleshootingi-topic_emailpasswords/ or contact the AT&T official support for further help.
Other Email Login Access
Submit your review
they fixed my email issue.
EXCELLENT SERVICES 🙂
I was facing issue in my bellsouth email from last 15 days but i went to this website and they resolve my issue. completely satisficed.with there services
i am facing issue with bellsouth email login but this website helped me and fix my issue
bellsouth is one of the best email service provider for me always
it's easy just type bellsouth email login on Internet and this is the right place to login there ......Impressive
I have two bellsouth.net email account and for some reason i am not able to login to both my bellsouth.net mails. Is there a problem with bellsouth.net login today?
I was wonder why i am not getting bellsouth email login page online. whenever i try to search bellsouth.net email login page i found att email page on top. Than i read about it and found bellsouth is aquired by AT&T. ☺☺☺☺☺. Now i am ok with that...
Yes! you are right. But you are too late to know about this....